Oliver George Consulting Ltd
Beaufort House, 113 Parson Street, Bristol, BS3 5QH
(“We”, “Us”, “Our”)
This website provides a place for recruiters to advertise relevant positions and for jobseekers to apply for such positions. We are not and do not hold ourselves out to be an “employment agency” or an “employment business” for the purposes of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and we are not working on behalf of any employment agency or employment business. When responding to advertisements, you will deal directly with the employment agency or business that posted to relevant position and not Us and any contracts or arrangements will be made directly between you and them.
Changes to these Terms
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please read Our Privacy & Cookies Policy which sets out the terms on which We may process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to Us. By using Our website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user name or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password, you must promptly notify Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Uploading materials to Our website
Whenever you make use of a feature of Our website that allows you to upload content or to make contact with other users of Our website, you warrant that such content:
· does not transmit or enable the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
· does not, to the best of your knowledge, transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
· does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or on any other grounds;
· is not defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
· would not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy another person or be threatening, abuse or invade another person’s privacy or cause inconvenience or needless anxiety;
· does not promote sexually explicit material, violence or any illegal activity;
· does not infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person;
· is not made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
· does not give the impression that it emanates from us (if this is not the case); and
· is not otherwise unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive.
We reserve the right to use Our sole discretion to reject, amend or remove any content without liability to you which does not comply with the above requirements in Our opinion. You will be liable to Us and agree to indemnify us for any breach of the above warranty. This means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage that We suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Links from Our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Links to Our website
You may link to Our home page provided you do so in a way that is both fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link to Our website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. If you wish to make any use of the material on Our website, please email your request to email@example.com
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our website, and in the material published by us. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on Our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
The content on Our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
· use of, or inability to use, Our website; or
· use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our website.
We expressly assume no responsibility or liability for:
· any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it;
· the content of websites linked to from Our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by Us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our liability, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this website is limited to your actual direct damages and excludes any loss of future earnings or any consequential or speculative loss. In any event Our liability to you shall not exceed GBP500.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts which shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle the same.
Queries or concerns
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 314 2900